With new drill sizes in the lineup, DeepTriDrill can now address diverse deep drilling needs of automotive and mold set parts for maximum efficiency and stability. In addition, the drill diameter can easily be altered in increments of 0.01 mm to the required hole sizes simply by placing dedicated adjusting shims beneath the guide pads, allowing an overall reduction of cycle time and manufacturing costs in diverse deep drilling applications.
- High precision H-class insert with unique cutting edge configuration provides hole accuracy at greater feed rates, while also ensuring smooth chip evacuation
- Reduces tool setup time thanks to easy insert indexing
- Fine adjustments of drill diameter are possible with dedicated adjusting shims
- New drill diameters ranging from ø12.0 mm to ø13.5 mm
- Length-to-diameter ratios available in 12xD, 20xD, and 25xD
- Shims available in thicknesses of 0.01 mm, 0.02 mm, 0.03 mm, 0.04 mm, and 0.05 mm; 1 piece each, total of 5 shims included per set. Available in 2 shim sizes
- Drill diameter adjustable range: +0.01 mm ~ +0.1 mm
12 drill bodies and 1 insert are added.
For more information, visit Tungaloy website.