HAMAMATSU, Japan, Apr 28, 2017 – Elysium, a global leading interoperability solution provider, announces the first release of “CADdoctor TRANSVALOR Edition(*),” a tailored version of Elysium CADdoctor, an industry-proven application for 3D data translation and optimization. The custom edition of CADdoctor is designed specifically for Transvalor users to improve data quality and interoperability.
CADdoctor TRANSVALOR Edition will feature data export directly to Transvalor solutions that will guarantee:
- First-time success in reading optimized 3D model into FORGE, COLDFORM, THERCAST, REM3D, and other Transvalor products
- Accurate results in forging, forming, casting, and injection molding simulations in Transvalor solutions
Other Key Features of CADdoctor TRANSVALOR Edition:
- Translate 3D models in multi CAD formats into proprietary format for Transvalor solutions
- Supported formats: CATIA V5, Creo Parametric, NX, Parasolid, JT, IGES, STEP, STL, OBJ, VRML, Nastran, and Point Cloud
- Check and repair the geometry / topology problems to prevent failures in data import, mesh generation in CAE tools etc.
- Recognize and remove geometry features such as fillets, chamfers, holes, bosses and ribs, and steps to simplify the geometry for effective CAE analysis
- Create 3D models without interior parts (outline only) by deleting those interior parts or integrating the entire assembly model into a single solid model
- Check and repair polygon data
*CADdoctor TRANSVALOR Edition will be distributed by Transvalor and its authorized distributors worldwide, and the first availability is scheduled for summer 2017.
Elysium develops interoperability solutions for digital design and PLM markets, with millions of files translated and thousands of customers worldwide. Founded in 1984, Elysium is headquartered in Hamamatsu, Japan, and has additional offices in France, Germany, and the US (MI and CA). Elysium currently supports data exchange among ACIS, CADmeister, CATIA V4/V5/V6, Creo Elements/Direct, Creo Parametric, DELMIA, Inventor, JT, NX, NX I-deas, Parasolid, PLM XML, SIMULIA Abaqus, SOLIDWORKS, Systema, 3D XML, XVL and the STEP and STL standards. Elysium products, including ASFALIS, CADdoctor and CADfeature, are the favored solutions of many leading companies for translating, repairing, and ensuring the product data quality of 3D CAD/CAM and CAE models.
For more information about Elysium products and services, visit www.elysium-global.com.