Tosibox has introduced its next generation lock device which provides a new level of IoT connectivity. The TOSIBOX Lock 500 is a connectivity device bringing possibilities for customers to manage their operations and to build new IoT solutions. The Lock 500 has up to 90 Mbit/s encrypted VPN throughput, built-in LTE modem and Digital I/O. The Lock 500 is designed for demanding industrial environments and opens new opportunities in security and office networking sectors.
Secure and scalable remote access infrastructure is paramount for IoT solutions. With its patented Lock and Key technology Tosibox creates a secure remote connection between devices. Devices connected to the TOSIBOX Locks are securely accessed over the Internet through an encrypted VPN connection. The Lock 500 is compatible with the existing TOSIBOX products, and the customers’ remote access infrastructure can be built by utilizing multiple components.
The new product will be available in early 2018 depending on the related approvals.
TOSIBOX Lock 500 main features are:
- Performance; up to 90 Mbit/s VPN throughput
- Built-in LTE modem with dual-SIM slots for operator redundancy
- Digital I/O (2/2) e.g. for control of and information on VPN and Internet connection status
- Industrial screw-on DC power connector
- Integrated DIN rail mounting bracket for installation
- Industrial housing
- Regional approvals: CE, FCC, UL
For more information, visit Tosibox website.