SAN FRANCISCO, CA, May 18, 2017 – Rescale, the turnkey platform provider in cloud high performance computing, announced that it has been named a “Cool Vendor” based on the May 2017 report “Cool Vendors in Cloud Infrastructure, 2017” by leading industry analyst firm Gartner.
The report makes recommendations for infrastructure and operations (I&O) leaders seeking to modernize and exploit more agile solutions, including the following:
- “I&O leaders should examine these Cool Vendors closely and leverage the opportunities that they provide.”
- “As enterprises grapple with the right mix of on-premises, off-premises and native cloud, choosing a cloud infrastructure vendor becomes more critical.”
“Rescale is very excited to be named a Gartner ‘Cool Vendor’ for 2017,” said Jonathan Oakley, VP of marketing at Rescale. “High-performance computing (HPC) is the fastest growing compute segment of the cloud market with significant pent-up demand as CIOs look for efficiencies and agility in their IT infrastructure during their cloud transformation, while at the same time satisfying the increasing HPC demands of end-users. Those HPC end-users have become mission critical for the Global Fortune 500 leaders in aerospace, automotive, energy, financial services, industrials, life sciences, and semiconductor industry segments.”
Rescale’sScaleX platform provides the enterprise with a turnkey multi-cloud solution accessing the largest network of HPC capacity globally with over 60 data centers locations, as well as hybrid solutions, allowing CIOs to leverage existing infrastructure assets. There are no compromises with Rescale’s suite of solutions. Rescale works with all major public cloud providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud, and Microsoft Azure, along with over 220 natively-integrated software solutions from leading vendors ANSYS, Dassault Systemes, Siemens, and many others.
Rescale enables immediate benefits across the enterprise, such as:
- Faster time to market – shortened design cycles and improved software deployment
- Transformed IT agility – instant access to HPC infrastructure and global collaboration
- Integrated solutions – hybrid cloud, private cloud, public cloud, and on-premises compute
- Optimized cost structure – pay as you go for only what you need
Rescale is the global leader for high-performance computing simulations and deep learning in the cloud. Trusted by the Global Fortune 500, Rescale empowers the world’s top scientists and engineers to develop the most innovative new products and perform groundbreaking research and development faster and at lower cost. Rescale’sScaleX platform transforms traditional fixed IT resources into flexible hybrid, private, and public cloud resources—built on the largest and most powerful high-performance computing network in the world.
For more information on Rescale’sScaleX platform, visit www.rescale.com.