PRAGUE, Czech Republic, Jan 15, 2019 – Render Legion launches Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D, simplifying the visualization process for artists and designers. Corona Renderer’s simple, yet powerful approach can now be used by the C4D community to turn out photorealistic visuals faster than ever before. By reducing the rendering process to a few clicks, artists can spend more time on their ideas, trusting Corona Renderer to do the rest.
Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D builds on the strengths of its popular 3ds Max version, aligning product standards with tools specifically designed for Cinema 4D. Through a tight integration, Render Legion has tied Corona Renderer deep into Cinema 4D, making it an easy addition to any architecture or design-based workflow.
“Corona Renderer is more than a software, it is our partner in crime!” said Thomas Vournazos, founder and creative director at Slashcube. “Our work as visual artists can be challenging, as we have to turn ideas, emotions and memories into powerful images. Simplicity and a unique touch have always been synonymous with Corona Renderer. The link to Cinema 4D is only making this more clear.”
Top Features in Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D:
- Interactive Rendering – Instead of test renders, artists get immediate feedback as they work. Whether modifying geometry, lighting, camera location or materials, each change appears in photorealistic quality within the Corona VFB (or Cinema 4D Picture Viewer), greatly accelerating the look development process.
- Complete Integration – Corona Renderer operates like a native rendering engine, allowing users to render to the Picture Viewer, Corona VFB or Cinema 4D viewport. Full compatibility with Team Render lets Corona Renderer apply its innate speed boosts to any distributed process.
- LightMix – Users can interactively adjust the color and intensity of scene lights before, during or after rendering, allowing for subtle or extreme changes with just one render.
- Corona Node Material Editor – A simpler way for artists to create, edit and reuse shaders between channels or materials. The editor works with all Corona and many Cinema 4D material sets, and introduces the ability to spread changes across multiple materials at once.
- High-Quality, AI Denoising – Choose between High Quality CPU or interactive GPU-based AI denoising to speed up renders and look development.
“When simplicity and power come together, it can change everything,” said Nikola Tomsu, lead developer for Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D. “With us tackling rendering and MAXON tackling 3D design, the Cinema 4D community has a lot to look forward to.”
To try Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D, please visit the Render Legion website.
Pricing and Availability
Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D is available now for macOS and Windows, and compatible with Cinema 4D R14 to R20. A workstation and three render notes are priced at $28.50/month, with yearly rates available as well. To celebrate the launch, yearly licenses will be 25 percent off from January 7 to February 7. A free 45-day commercial trial is also available at corona-renderer.com/download.
About Render Legion
Render Legion are the creators of Corona Renderer, a high-performance photorealistic rendering engine. Render Legion is a leader in architectural visualization software, where it offers a powerful, yet simple approach for professional artists. Render Legion continues to bring this approach to its development of new tools and technologies for architectural visualization, VFX and broadcast. Render Legion, a Chaos Group company, is headquartered in Prague.
About Chaos Group
Chaos Group is a worldwide leader in computer graphics technology, helping artists and designers create photorealistic imagery and animation for architecture, design and visual effects. Chaos Group’s Academy Award-winning physically based rendering and simulation software is used daily by top design studios, architectural firms, advertising agencies and visual effects companies around the globe. Today, the company’s research and development in ray-traced rendering, cloud computing and real-time ray tracing is shaping the future of creative storytelling and digital design. Founded in 1997, Chaos Group is privately owned with offices in Sofia, Los Angeles, Prague, Seoul and Tokyo.
For more information, visit chaosgroup.com.