PUNE, India, Nov 28, 2017 – ProtoTech Solutions has added a major feature to the latest release (v3.1) of its 3D PDF Exporter plug-in for Autodesk Inventor. This feature will be a boon for the users who want to keep the size of the exported file down even for larger models and share the exported 3D PDF models as email attachments.
Feature of this release
- Implemented ‘Polygon reduction’ feature. It allows users to reduce the number of vertices, triangles, and size of the output file.
Using ‘Polygon reduction’ feature mesh size can be reduced and most appropriate LOD of the mesh is maintained. Two options are provided to control output mesh size. They can set percentage value or number of vertices to reduce mesh size.
- Enhanced ‘Template feature’ and supported an improved guide ‘How to use PDF Templates’.
PDF Template Feature provides facility to embed 3D Model to existing PDF so we do not need to design PDF, especially for the template. We can use any PDF and ask plugin to embed our 3D Design at a specific position of that PDF.
To know ways to embed 3D model in existing PDF doc, visit here.
To know more about this release, visit here.
Why to use ProtoTech’s 3D PDF Exporters?
- High Visual Fidelity: Supports face level colors and textures.
- Security: Set password on the exported PDF file.
- Size: Control the size of the output file by various options
- Specify precision for vertices and normals
- Provides polygon reduction algorithm.
- a default compression
- Supports adding 3D model to existing template PDF documents
- Supports Autodesk Inventor 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
About ProtoTech Solutions
ProtoTech is a custom software solutions company with skills in
- Development of 2D/3D based engineering applications
- 3D desktop/mobile/Web visualization
- Engineering fle formats & data interoperability
- Mobile/Web engineering apps development
- AR/VR development
- Quality assurance/game testing services
For more information, visit www.prototechsolutions.com.