PUNE, India, July 6, 2017 – ProtoTech Solutions has released its latest version (3.0) of 3D PDF Exporter plug-in for AutoCAD platform.
Updates of this Release
- Added support for Autodesk AutoCAD 2018.
- The entities in the model tree in the exported PDF now are sorted under respective layer nodes.
While exporting 3D PDF from AutoCAD now you can export the model with assembly tree with layers.
This enhancement will provide following benefits:
- User interaction (like show/hide) in the PDF model is now simplified and can be done layerwise in the same way as done in AutoCAD.
Why to use ProtoTech’s 3D PDF Exporter?
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
About ProtoTech Solutions
ProtoTech is a custom software solutions company with skills in
- Development of 2D/3D based Engineering applications.
- 3D Visualization – Desktop, Mobile, Web.
- Feasibility Studies and Technology Evaluation.
- Engineering File formats & Data Interoperability Mobile/Web Engineering Apps Development.
- Quality Assurance for MMO Games.
For more information, visit www.prototechsolutions.com.