PUNE, India, Dec 7, 2017 – ProtoTech Solutions is releasing its latest exporter plug-in JSON Exporter for Fusion 360 v126.96.36.199.
JSON is an open-standard file format that uses human-readable text to transmit data objects consisting of attribute-value pairs and array data types (or any other serializable value). It is a very common data format used for asynchronous browser-server communication, including as a replacement for XML in some AJAX-style systems.
Benefits/Features of JSON Exporter
- Part and face level color support
- Cumulative transformation
- 5 version JSON format support
- Supports both part and assembly models
- Visibility of nodes
- 6 face level transparency
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
How does the product work?
- Download and install JSON Exporter plug-in for Fusion 360.
- A new panel named ProtoTech JSON will get added in add-in tab.
- Run Fusion 360 and load a model (part or assembly).
- You can set the mesh quality for exported JSON model.
- For viewing exported JSON, you can go to link.
Why to use JSON Exporter?
JSON exported data can be very useful for game developers who want to render 3D graphics files of Autodesk (viz. *.dwg, *.dws, *.dxf) using three.js. Our plugin makes it easy to render 3D models directly into web applications.
“JSON is gaining a lot of popularity and is becoming the format of choice when it comes to streaming 3D data across the web. The main advantages being compression and ease of read/write,” says Rajesh Bhartiya, CEO of ProtoTech Solutions.
For more information on JSON Exporter for Fusion 360, please visit here.
About ProtoTech Solutions
ProtoTech is a custom software solutions company with skills in
- Development of 2D/3D based engineering applications
- 3D desktop/mobile/Web Visualization
- Engineering file formats & data interoperability
- Mobile/Web engineering apps development
- AR/VR development
- Quality assurance/game testing services
For more information, visit www.prototechsolutions.com.