JSON is an open-standard file format that uses human-readable text to transmit data objects consisting of attribute–value pairs and array data types (or any other serializable value). It is a very common data format used for asynchronous browser–server communication, including as a replacement for XML in some AJAX-style systems.
Benefits/Features of JSON Exporter
- Part and Face level color support
- Support cumulative transformation
- Support for ‘three.js: JSON Geometry format version 4.5’
- Support both part and assembly models
- Visibility of nodes
- Face level transparency
- There is always a default compression which helps reducing the file size as much as possible
How the product works?
- Download and install JSON Exporter plug-in for AutoCAD.
- A new panel named ProtoTech JSON will get added in add-ins tab.
- Run AutoCAD and Load a model (part or assembly).
- You can set the mesh quality for exported JSON model.
- For viewing exported JSON, you can go to link https://threejs.org/editor.
Why to use JSON Exporter?
JSON exported data can be very useful for game developers who wants to render 3D graphics files of Autodesk (viz. *.dwg, *.dws, *.dxf) using three.js. Their plug-in makes it easy to render 3D models directly into web applications.
“JSON is gaining a lot of popularity and is becoming is format of choice when it comes to streaming 3D data across the web. The main advantages being compression and ease of read/write,” says Rajesh Bhartiya, CEO of ProtoTech Solutions.
About ProtoTech Solutions
ProtoTech is a custom software solutions company with skills in
- Development of 2D/3D based engineering applications
- AR/VR development
- 3D Visualization on – desktop/mobile/Web
- Engineering 3D file formats & 3D data interoperability
- Engineering apps development
- Quality assurance/game testing services
- 3D CAD plug-in development on Autodesk/SOLIDWORKS/Creo platforms
For more information on JSON Exporter for AutoCAD, please visit here http://bit.ly/2zaWwRm.