NEW YORK, NY, June 10, 2020 – ProjectReady, a leading project management and document control solution for the AEC/O (architecture, engineering, construction & real estate owner) is proud to announce its latest release, version 3.1. Version 3.1 builds on ProjectReady’s connected workflows and revolutionary approach to project collaboration delivering a solution that is rapid to deploy, easy to use and extends the basics of AEC Project Management and Document Control by adding value to the products our client’s already own – Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Autodesk BIM 360, Procore, Box and Bluebeam.
ProjectReady 3.1 adds tremendous value and ROI for the AEC/O, delivering a 95% reduction of IT overhead and cost and 76% reduction in time required to establish document control processes. New features available with this release include:
New in ProjectReady
- Document Control – DCNext
- Revise and resubmit: As part of any DCNext approval workflow, you can pause the workflow as you request a reviewer to revise and resubmit content
- Content for Review
- Bring together content across systems for internal review
- Scheduling Document Control Tasks
- Create your schedule and directly launch your DCNext workflow
- Inspection Surveys
New with Procore & ProjectReady
- With their partnership with Procore, ProjectReady now includes seamless inclusion of Procore content.
- Across DCNext, select content from Procore and add to your content cart
- Real time synchronization of content from Procore to SharePoint
- Connecting workflows across platforms
- Find and answer Submittals in Procore right from the ProjectReady
- Answer and respond from either system, its automatically logged in Azure SQL
New with Autodesk & ProjectReady
- Cross platform security
- Set the Role in ProjectReady and security and governance are updated in Microsoft SharePoint and Autodesk BIM 360
- Real time synchronization of content from Autodesk BIM 360 to SharePoint
- Connecting workflows across platforms
- Find and answer Issues in Autodesk right from ProjectReady
- Answer and respond from either system; its automatically logged in Azure SQL
New with Bluebeam & ProjectReady
- As you part of a virtual review, launch Bluebeam sessions as part of DCNext’s Content for Review workflow
- Create ad hoc Bluebeam Studio Sessions with content stored and saved directly back in SharePoint
New with Microsoft & ProjectReady
- Use Microsoft Power Apps to create and manage non-labor project budgets
- Microsoft Teams: When creating a project in ProjectReady, have the ProjectReady site directly embedded in your channel
Joe Giegerich, CEO of ProjectReady, said this of the new release: “ProjectReady 3.1 builds on our mission to deliver a simple way to bring all of a project’s content and information together as one project regardless of where content is created and stored, across phases and across a team that spans companies. Adding Procore as a partner and building upon our integrations with Autodesk, Microsoft and Bluebeam helps our clients solve the biggest challenge, risk, and expense in the industry today: Interoperability.”
Learn more about ProjectReady 3.1: https://project-ready.com/the-cloud-solution-for-the-next-generation-of-collaboration-in-the-aec-1/
Purpose-built for the AEC/O, ProjectReady uniquely drives process over platform; to create secure and govern connected workflows, providing design teams and owners collaboration through connection. They bring everything together in the context of the Project.
Built on the Microsoft Cloud, ProjectReady offers the highest return on investment available in market today. They leverage their clients existing investments in Microsoft, Autodesk, BOX, Procore, and Bluebeam. They drive value through simple, repeatable standards. Applying process over platform, ProjectReady delivers a simple, intuitive solution to the challenges document control, project management and, IT administration.
For more information, visit www.project-ready.com.