TURKU, Finland, Mar 6, 2018 – The new MagiCAD version for Revit and AutoCAD is now available for download. MagiCAD 2018 UR-3 introduces new functions for MagiCAD Ventilation, Piping, Electrical, Sprinkler and Schematics modules. Click here for new features.
MagiCAD 2018 Update Release 3 for Revit – Highlights
- Create crossings at one go using smart new functions
- Filter and manage builders work openings more efficiently
- Calculate domestic hot water circulation flow rates
- Calculate the time to reach hot water design temperature
- Calculate the volume of the piping system
- Calculate multiple design areas simultaneously in sprinkler design
- Create custom cable trays in the dataset
- Define your own circuit numbering rules
- Establish cable packet connections without drawing wires
- Assign sizing methods to duct and pipe segments
- Calculate the surface area of ducts and fittings
MagiCAD 2018 Update Release 3 for AutoCAD – Highlights
- New product class: LED stripes
- Calculate the time to reach Hot Water Design Temperature
- Calculate multiple design areas and systems simultaneously in sprinkler design
- Replicate text object settings with Create Similar
- Rotate symbols efficiently when adding symbols to drawings
- Store and deliver non-model drawings as part of projects
- Update circuit number to all cables
MagiCAD enables MEP design using Europe’s largest product model database, featuring over 1,000,000 actual products and product variants from 250 leading manufacturers across the world. Each model within the database comes complete with accurate dimensions and comprehensive technical data. MagiCAD offers localization for different country-specific standards, and it is used by contractors and designers in projects in over 70 countries across the world.
Progman specializes in software and services for the building industry. Their popular MagiCAD software for Revit and AutoCAD is the number one building information modeling (BIM) solution for mechanical, electrical and piping design in the Nordics, Russia and China. In addition, their online BIM library, MagiCloud enables access to more than 1,000,000 intelligent 3D product models from leading industry manufacturers. Each product has been carefully modeled to contain accurate dimensions and comprehensive technical data.
With more than 35 years of experience in the industry, our team of passionate software professionals continues to provide our customers with intelligent solutions which make daily engineering and design easier, faster and more profitable. Our products are developed in Finland and they are sold in over 70 countries around the world. Progman is a Glodon Group company.
For more information, visit https://www.magicad.com/en/about/.