At Sensors Midwest conference
The latest additions to the SensoNODE product line include:
- Parker’s newest version of its condition monitoring software, SCOUT Mobile 3.0, increases readability of data and customization of alarms and dashboards. The mobile app also improves ease of exporting measurements.
- The Vacuum sensor monitors expanding pressure ranges and is ideal for vacuum pump monitoring and detecting system leaks.
- The 4-20mA transmitter turns any wired sensor into a wireless device, making it easier to monitor any asset.
- Two Temperature sensors that feature foot and probe designs allow for a better accommodation of user applications.
- Parker’s ServiceJunior is now wireless. The integrated digital pressure gauge, with minimum/maximum memory capability and graphic display, has a scan rate of 10ms and provides increased accuracy and frequency to diagnostics.
- The High-Strain sensor features Parker’s durable and energy-efficient electroactive polymer (EAP) strain technology. The stretchable polymer takes accurate measurements while being strained 100% for millions of cycles.
About Parker Hannifin
With annual sales of approximately $13 billion in fiscal year 2015, Parker Hannifin is the a diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets.
For more information, visit Parker Hannifin website.