OleumTech has announced the release of two new products for the OTC Wireless Sensor and I/O Network: Tilt and Vibration Transmitters. Both devices are designed to monitor equipment health, maximize uptime and prevent mechanical failures before they occur. The self-contained, battery-powered transmitters will provide around-the-clock monitoring for detecting possible equipment anomalies and driving predictive maintenance programs. The Tilt Transmitter features an embedded inclinometer, while the Vibration Transmitter provides an external accelerometer that is mated to the transmitter via a keyed connection. Both devices are Intrinsically Safe and certified for use in Class I, Division 1 hazardous locations.
- Integrated inclinometer delivers ±90-degree range
- Monitor X, Y-axis or both
- Provides run-time status
- Magnetic mounting hardware pre-installed
Vibration Transmitter Highlights:
- Configurable for X, Y, or Z-axis orientation
- Accelerometer with weatherproof cable included
- No wiring or running conduit required
- Provides calibration function and signal gain
Common Product Features:
- Up to a 10-year battery life
- Self-contained, rugged design
- Detects in-motion (run/stop) status
- Installs in minutes
- IP66, -40-degree C to 70-degree C
- 900 MHz / 2.4 GHz
- Secure AES encryption
- Class I, Division 1 (Zone 0), Intrinsically Safe
Both transmitters are now available for ordering. Please contact an OleumTech sales representative for more information.
OleumTech is a manufacturer of wireless industrial automation, IoT, and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions. For the past two decades, OleumTech has set the performance standards in M2M and IIoT communications with over 400,000 transmitters and 40,000 networks deployed. Their versatile products are distributed globally in oil and gas, refining/petrochemical, water/wastewater, and IoT industries, as well as other industries that require industrially hardened, battery-powered sensors and I/O networks. Headquartered in Foothill Ranch, CA, OleumTech is an ISO 9001 certified organization.
For more information, visit www.oleumtech.com.