NK Technologies has introduced the DT-FD series DC Current Transducers. The DT-FD series provides a sensing window and the ability to safely monitor circuits with voltages up to 1500 VDC, and up to 400 amps. The sensor can be mounted on a DIN rail or attached to a back panel with screws. The power supply, output-signal, and finger-safe terminals are located on the top of the sensor to allow for a clean installation. The DT-FD’s one-piece design combines the current sensing elements and the signal conditioning to provide an output compatible with most control systems.
- Industry standard analog output
- Externally powered 24VAC or DC
- Factory-set calibration reduces setup time
- Sensing window with space for single or multiple conductors
- Designed for UL, CUL and CE approval for use worldwide
The DT-FD is designed for applications such as monitoring large solar panel installations, motors in traction and drilling equipment, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), and telecommunication towers, among many others.
For more information, visit NK Technologies website.