NK Technologies introduced the DT-BB DC Current Transducer. The design allows a split-core transducer to be installed over existing bus bars or wire, and to be mounted on a panel or DIN rail. The DT-BB is rated to measure DC current at working voltage to 1500 VDC. The power supply and output signal wires are connected to the sensor with a terminal block, which plugs into the header on top of the sensor. The current sensing components and the signal conditioning are housed in a single case.
Applications include measuring PV solar power produced by connected panels and DC motor monitoring such as identifying over current conditions before a machine fails and sensing clogged filters or blocked intake to DC-driven pumps.
DT-BB Current Transducer highlights include:
- Standard signal output:
- 4–20 mA unipolar or 4–12–20 mA bipolar output
- 0–5/10 VDC unipolar or 0–2.5–5 VDC or 0–5–10 VDC bipolar output
- +/-5 or +/-10 VDC bidirectional output also available
- Exterrnally powered: Low voltage 24 VAC/DC is safe and available
- Split-core case: Sensing window with ample space for bus bar, single or multiple conductors
- Installation: Attach to a bus assembly, snap onto DIN rail (using available adapters), or attach with screws to a panel for secure mounting using the removable mounting base.
For more information, visit NK Technologies website.