CAMBRIDGE, UK, Mar 6, 2017 – NCG CAM Solutions Ltd has announced their official partnership with InfoAxis Solutions in Brazil. InfoAxis Solutions has been established for 14 years and is a leader in CAD/CAM/CAE and PLM in Brazil with offices and training centers located in São Paulo, Campinas, Curitiba, Joinville, Porto Alegre and Belo Horizonte.
A company specializing in providing services, consulting, training and software technology solutions, InfoAxis is dedicated to supporting customers with ‘best in class’ solutions to generate real value to their business.
In Brazil, InfoAxis is the biggest PTC VAR, with a large number of successful CAM implementations making this a strong partnership; not only for the CAM software but for the ability InfoAxis has to add solutions and processes in order to help customers to decrease cost, increase productivity and mitigate risks in their manufacturing journey.
InfoAxis is the exclusive PTC reseller offering NCG CAM in Brazil. A strong focus for developing this partnership is the native integration of NCG CAM with PTC CREO and the tailoring of the NCG CAM solution for specific
customers and market segments.
For more information about InfoAxis, visit http://www.infoaxis.com.br.
About NCG CAM
NCG CAM software is an easy to use stand-alone CAM system that integrates with existing CAD and CAM systems.
NCG CAM boasts many innovative features. It is suitable for all types of forms, creating an optimized, smooth cutter motion ideal for 3-D high-speed machining, which will help to extend tool life, minimize wear on the machine tool and producing parts with an excellent surface finish.
NCG CAM has a very user-friendly interface, with a typical learning curve of just 1 day is required to machine a live job. It is perfect for the high-speed machining of molds, dies, prototypes and precision surface machining.
- Very user friendly interface – making it suitable for even occasional users
- NCG CAM offers many advanced 3D machining routines, rest roughing & 3 + 2 capabilities for all toolpaths, a simultaneous 5-axis add-on module is available
- Fast and efficient roughing strategies, including core roughing and adaptive clearance
- Comprehensive drilling routines – includes automatic hole detection and / or user defined holes
- All machining routines are fully gouge protected for both the cutter and the tool holder
- Rest area option for finishing strategies to minimize any air cutting
- Available as 64-bit version
- Stand-alone CAM software that is compatible with any other CAD package
- Extremely easy to use with just 1 day’s training required to machine a live job
- Ideal for shop-floor programming
- Gouge protection for cutters and holders
- All post-processors are written in-house
- Powerful 3D machining
- Toolpaths optimized for HSM machining
• Increased efficiency
• Reduced wear on machine
• Extended tooling life
- Saves time and money!
A demonstration version of the NCG CAM software, is available to download http://www.ncgcam.com/demorequest.html. The demonstration version of NCG CAM has unlimited usage and
while there are restrictions to the machining output, it can also be used in its basic form as a FREE .iges viewer.
About NCG CAM Solutions Ltd
Established in Cambridge, UK, NCG CAM Solutions Ltd provides CAM software solutions, offering all the tools needed to manufacture prototypes, models, molds, dies, patterns and finished products. Their specialist area is 3D HSM CAM with our product NCG CAM.
All their staff have a wealth of CAM experience, having worked in the CADCAM and engineering industry for many years. In particular, every member of their support team has worked on the shop-floor using CAM software on live jobs, enabling them to provide an excellent back up and support service for the software.
Established in June 2009, NCG CAM Solutions Ltd has a rapidly growing global reseller base, with resellers for NCG CAM across the globe. To locate your nearest reseller see – http://www.ncgcam.com/resellers.html.
To contact a reseller or to download the demonstration version of NCG CAM, visit www.ncgcam.com.