The DP-1VA collects data from a digimatic gage, and that data can be stored, exported to software or printed. A new USB connection allows collected data to be easily transferred from the DP-1VA to a PC. The output is HID or VCP so data can be sent directly to Excel or data collection software such as IT-Pak or MeasurLink. Digimatic 2 function allows the measurement data of high resolution gages to be output in their entirety in metric or inch.
- Supports any gage with digimatic/SPC output.
- Up to 1000 pieces of data can be stored.
- Timed data collection is possible at intervals of 0.25s, 1s, 5s, 30s, 1 min, 30 min or 60min.
- Data can be triggered by the button on the DP-1VA, gage, cable or footswitch.
- Data for each part measured can be printed on thermal paper and/or sent into Excel or SPC software thru USB.
- Tolerances can be set into the unit and statistics can be calculated and printed directly from the DP-1VA. No additional software is required.
- DP-1VA is a great low-cost alternative to an SPC software.
About Mitutoyo Corp.
Mitutoyo Corp. is the provider of measurement and inspection solutions offering the most complete selection of machines, sensors, systems and services with a line encompassing CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machines), vision, form and finish measuring machines, as well as precision tools & instruments, and metrology data management software. Mitutoyo’s nationwide network of Metrology Centers and support operations provides application, calibration, service, repair and educational programs to ensure that our 8,500+ metrology products will deliver measurement solutions for our customers throughout their lifetime.