Mitutoyo America Corp. has announced the release of MeasurLink 9, the latest version of Mitutoyo’s real-time statistical process control and data collection software.
Updates included on the MeasurLink 9 release include:
- Supports Windows users and allows single sign-on ideal for teams, groups and companies
- Run hypothetical “what-if” scenarios in Process Analyzer
- Displays dynamic data from a data source in high sampling rates
- Uncertainty Chart provides a visual representation of how the gage performance affects measurement
- Copy/paste Gage R&R Data
- Improved Gage Management by importing information from an external source
- Automatically identify characteristics during data collection based on tolerancing
- Better traceability to ensure proper data recording for serial numbers
- Ability to import calibration data in Gage Management
Find more details at MeasurLink.com.
MeasurLink is a Modular Data Management Software system that enables collecting data from a wide range of Mitutoyo measuring tools and systems including Calipers, Indicators, Sensors, Vison and Coordinate Measuring Machines.
About Mitutoyo Corp.
Mitutoyo Corp. is the provider of measurement and inspection solutions offering the most complete selection of machines, sensors, systems and services with a line encompassing CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machines), vision, form and finish measuring machines, as well as precision tools & instruments, and metrology data management software.
For more information, visit Mitutoyo website.