MecSoft Corp. has announced the availability of VisualCAM 2021 for SOLIDWORKS, the latest version of MecSoft’s Gold certified CAM product for SOLIDWORKS 2018-2021.Release highlights include:
- A new separately priced module for adaptive roughing in 3 axis milling
- New face-top machining method in 2-½ axis milling
- Multiple Z-levels in 4 axis pocket milling
- Additional tool axis controls for 5 axis continuous milling
- Numerous features and feature improvements in 2 ½, 3, 4 & 5 axis machining
- Programmable post-processors employing the Python programming language
- Other productivity and user interface enhancements
- Additional enhancements to the G-Code editor & profile nesting modules
Click on the link for a detailed documentation of What’s New In VisualCAM 2021 For SOLIDWORKS.
Free demo software downloads of VisualCAM 2021 for SOLIDWORKS can be requested here.
About MecSoft Corp.
Headquartered in Dana Point, CA, MecSoft Corp. is a worldwide leader in providing CAM software solutions for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include products VisualCAD/CAM, RhinoCAM and VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries.
For the latest news and information, visit mecsoft.com.