MecSoft Corp. has announced the release of CAMJam 2018, the video training companion for their popular VisualCAD/CAM, RhinoCAM, VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS and AlibreCAM Milling modules. CAMJam 2018 is a video archive of training sessions conducted by the support staff at MecSoft Corporation. It includes all of the CAMJam 2017 version videos as well as updates for the new 2018 products.
CAMJam 2018 includes:
- Over 60 new instructional videos covering the complete suite of the MecSoft CAM module functionality including MILL, TURN, NEST, ART and MESH.
- CAMJam 2018 PDF document for the organization and easy retrieval from the video library.
- All of the source part files referenced by the CAMJam video archive.
Sample of topics covered:
- The new automatic feature machining tools in the 2018 release.
- A complete “What’s New” video and discussion on all of the new features in the 2018 release.
- New bonus videos: Best Practices in 2½ axis and 3 axis machining.
- Machine Setup, Stock and Geometry considerations for 2½ axis, 3, 4 and indexed 5 axis setups.
- 2 through 5 axis machining strategies.
- Creating User Defined Form Tools for custom 2½ axis profiling operations.
- The Post Processor Generator and Setup for 2½ axis, 3, 4 and 5 axis milling.
- Implementing custom tool libraries and rules-based machining knowledge bases.
- Implementing user-specific defaults databases.
- Using 2½, 3 axis machining regions and control geometry effectively.
- Viewing, simulating and editing your toolpaths operations.
About MecSoft Corp.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, MecSoft Corp. is a worldwide leader in providing CAM software solutions for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include products VisualCAD/CAM, RhinoCAM, VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS and AlibreCAM. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries.
For the latest news and information, visit mecsoft.com.