MecSoft Corp. has announced the availability of AlibreCAM 2018, the latest version of MecSoft’s fully integrated CAM solution for Alibre Design 2018.
AlibreCAM 2018 now includes the ability to perform continuous 5 axis machining operations on Alibre Design models. A picture of a turbine blade being machined using a Swarf machining method is shown below:
- 2 ½ Axis – Fillet and Chamfer machining methods have been introduced
- 3 Axis – Horizontal Finishing follow containment, performance & stability improvements
- 4 Axis – Drive Surface machining
- 5 Axis – Continuous 5 axis machining methods such as Surface Normal, Curve Projection and Swarf Machining have been newly introduced
- Other Productivity and User Interface enhancements
Free demo software of AlibreCAM 2018 can be downloaded here.
About MecSoft Corp.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, MecSoft Corp. is a provider of CAM software solutions for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include products VisualCAD/CAM, RhinoCAM, VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS and AlibreCAM. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries.
For the latest news and information, visit mecsoft.com