IRVINE, CA, Aug 1, 2017 – MecSoft Corp., the developer of industry leading CAD/CAM software solutions, has announced the availability of AlibreCAM 2017 MecSoft’s CAM plug-in that runs completely inside of Alibre Design 2017 software.
- Merges the power of Alibre Design’s parametric modeling with the legendary machining capabilities of MecSoft’s flagship CAM Software, VisualCAD/CAM
- Runs seamlessly within the Alibre Design user interface
- Toolpaths are automatically updated with model changes, saving valuable time
- Fully associative to any geometry changes within Alibre Design.
- Includes 2-1/2, 3, 4 axis continuous and 3+2 milling, drilling and turning operations.
- Comes with hundreds of free post-processors and additionally a post-processor generator to create user definable post-processors.
“We at MecSoft are thrilled that Alibre Design is back! We are glad to be able to reintroduce AlibreCAM, the only fully integrated CAM add-in for Alibre Design, to the loyal and dedicated customer base of Alibre. We look forward to working with Alibre as well as customers of Alibre.” stated Joe Anand, president & CEO of MecSoft Corp.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, MecSoft Corp. is a worldwide leader in providing Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software solutions, addressing both Additive and Subtractive manufacturing technologies, for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include products VisualCAD/CAM/3DPRINT, VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS, RhinoCAM & Rhino3DPRINT and AlibreCAM. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries.
For the latest news and information, visit mecsoft.com.