Linor Technology, a research and development company that designs and builds controllers for the Internet of Things (IoT), announced the availability of its IoTMeter Wireless Equipment Hour Meter. IoTMeter is a wireless equipment runtime monitor and alert system. The device remotely collects real-time data on offline industrial vehicles and powered equipment.
The wireless IoTMeter is a self-contained Wi-Fi enabled, custom-developed device built on Linortek’s existing TCP/IP web-based product platform. With digital inputs, relay outputs, analog inputs and a specially designed software, the customizable solution collects data on usage hours, temperature, voltage and more. The Wireless Equipment Hour Meter works with any powered equipment such as ground support vehicles, construction equipment, forklifts, golf carts, heavy-duty vehicles and production machinery.
Available now, the device features include:
- Wi-Fi Enabled all-in-one system, no cloud connection or third party server required.
- Automatic Reporting of runtime data when equipment passes within the Wi-Fi range.
- Resettable Hours for use with existing equipment, with the ability to record time up to 999,999.99 hours.
- Audible and Visual alerts when service is needed.
- Built-in Impact Sensor records impacts.
- Automatic Data Transfer with RESTful API to manage equipment across single or multiple locations.
- Automatic Email Notifications are sent when preset hours are reached.
- Built-in Web Interface provides access to manage the device from any standard web browser.
- Additional Features include If/Then programming tasks, remote relay control, input signal monitoring, network time connection, email status and more.
One of the keys to performing optimal maintenance is knowing when to perform it. With the wireless IoTMeter, whether users are maintaining one piece of equipment or multiple pieces, the user can monitor all equipment runtime data from Linortek’s HourCollector app on a PC from one interface. When the equipment passes within the WiFi range, the IoTMeter will automatically connect and report its current runtime data. For anyone who needs to incorporate the hour readings into their own management software, the data can be transferred automatically with the RESTful API or send hour reading data to manage equipment across single or multiple locations.
For more information, visit Linor Technology website.