Updated Version to be Released on April 15, 2020
HEERBRUGG, Switzerland, Mar 13, 2020 – Leica Geosystems, a Hexagon company, announced the upgrade of the Leica iCON site, construction software solutions for road construction and civil engineering applications. This version will be released April 15, 2020 and includes significant improvements, new functionality and strengthens the innovative workflows and graphics.
The Leica iCON portfolio is designed to efficiently connect the different tasks, machines and teams on construction sites. In this solution portfolio, iCON site offers smart and customised positioning solutions for road construction and civil engineering projects. The solution enables integration and connectivity from the office, machine and field, increasing site productivity and ensuring high uptime on site.
“Thanks to the new functionalities, the improved iCON site software increase the speed, performance and accuracy, of all positioning related tasks with just one easy-to-use software solution,” says Kris Maas, director of product management for machine control at Leica Geosystems.
The new upgrade includes:
- Grouping within code lists
- Height benching for tool point within Surface Pilot application
- Full support of all data formats for data merger function within Draw application
- Tab&Hold map functionality for points to retrieve point information, link or unlink images and edit stored data within all applications
- Functionality to delete multiple points from map view and point lists within all applications
- Import files from Leica ConX directly to the correct data type within iCON site
- Support of generic external radios for iCG70 GNSS rover
- Persistency of active reference line when switching between projects
- Persistent backup functionality to available USB or SD device for CC80 or CC70 field controller
Intelligent workflow and ultimate performance
Leica iCON site software offers construction companies an entirely new work experience. Its innovative, straightforward software design, smart workflows and easy-to-understand user interface make work a pleasure and increase productivity on site.
This innovation is available for hands-on demonstrations at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 10-14 March 2020 in Las Vegas, United States, on the Hexagon Booth in North Hall, at stand #N-12166.
About Leica Geosystems
Revolutionizing the world of measurement and survey for 200 years, Leica Geosystems, part of Hexagon, creates complete solutions for professionals across the planet. Known for premium products and innovative solution development, professionals in a diverse mix of industries, such as aerospace and defense, safety and security, construction, and manufacturing, trust Leica Geosystems for all their geospatial needs. With precise and accurate instruments, sophisticated software, and trusted services, Leica Geosystems delivers value every day to those shaping the future of their world.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. They are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Their technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.9bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com.