MOSCOW, Russia, July 13, 2017 – The NEOLANT Group of Companies, which has been a partner of the Hexagon Company for many years, has released today its brand new software package – InterStorage, which expands the potential of Intergraph SmartPlant Foundation in the sphere of managing engineering data with help of navigation through complex 3D model integrated from various CAD/BIM/PLM formats.
Usage of the single information model for a plant to review and obtain data provides crucial advantage in making managerial and engineering decisions throughout all stages of the facility lifecycle from design to operation, including renovation and retrofitting.
The single information model integrated data from various sources makes it possible immediately to obtain information on any model element: simple indication of an element opens all related documentation.
Flexible research and data/elements visualization tooling significantly accelerates the situation analysis.
The single information model of a plant and the data focusing system of Intergraph SmartPlant Foundation (SPF) engineering information management (Plant Lifecycle Management) with procedures of information updating makes it possible to incorporate in a common informational field an operating organization, as well as construction, repair, scientific and research entities, and subcontractors providing all of them with up-to-date information and increasing efficiency of their interaction.
InterStorage expanding capabilities of SPF with functions as follows:
- Conversion, integration and publishing of an integrated information model from various CAD systems/PLM in the SPF repository considering graphical and semantic data.
- Quick review of the integrated model of any as large as desired plant/plants directly in the SPF environment.
- Visualization of the whole plant and its components with their data; the data to be indicated can be selected manually or by query in the SmartPlant Foundation environment.
- Automatic detection of collisions in the model integrated data from different CAD/PLM systems in the SPF environment.
“InterStorage is useful for the companies, which corporate operating IT environment is based on IntergraphSmartPlant Foundation. SPF is a solution that comprehensively covers all tasks of the facility engineering infrastructure and is specifically customized for the operation with data and maintenance of their integrity. Simultaneously the solution has certain limitations considering the rate of operation with complex 2D/3D information models of large-scale process facilities.” said Dmitry Dorobin, head of integrated and CAD Technologies at NEOLANT GC.
“InterStorage neutralizes this parameter and expands SPF in the sphere of data visualization allowing easy, clear and rapid operation with the information model. As a result the customer obtains an effectively operating tool to manage engineering data on the base of SPF. Besides, InterStorage is absolutely compatible with the heterogeneous CAD/BIM/PLM environment and can be integrated with majority of the state-of-the-art software platforms: Autodesk, Bentley, AVEVA, Dassault Systemes, PTC, etc.”
Customer Success Story
Gazprom Neft PJSC is a vertically integrated oil company engaged primarily in oil and gas exploration, production, and refining, as well as the production and sale of petroleum products.
The Company is Russia’s fastest growing company, both in terms of hydrocarbon production and refining.
Introduction of InterStorage in the Intergraph SmartPlant Foundation environment made it possible to create a tool for easy and time-saving operation with a complex 3D model. Due to its capabilities SmartPlant Foundation has been successfully used in solving operating tasks, while the customer was greatly satisfied with the system as a whole.
For More Information
To learn more about InterStorage:
- Visit on their website InterStorage description
- Order a webinar and put all questions you may have or
- Consult through the telephone number: +7 (499) 999 0000 or the following e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The NEOLANT Russia group of companies
The NEOLANT Russia group of companies offers solutions for complex engineering and IT processes, and supports the management of nuclear and power generation plants. Our solutions are based on the extensive IT expertise and industry-specific knowledge possessed by the NEOLANT team.
They offer the following services:
- Developing data and simulation models for industrial facilities to support their lifecycles.
- Implementing information systems to manage data in engineering and plant operations through CAD, PLM, BIM, GIS, PDM, and PM integration.
- Researching and developing the engineering design of plant-scale processes, systems, equipment, and capital construction projects.