WALLINGFORD, UK, May 29, 2019 – Innovyze, the global leader in water infrastructure data analytics software, released version 10.0 of its integrated catchment modeling software, InfoWorks ICM.
- Episode collections: Users can now run multiple simulations for different time periods
- Bulk updates for TSDB: Manual data entry is no longer necessary for streams
- Understand overall losses better: Users can graph infiltration losses and evaporation, for a better understanding of overall losses
- GPU support: Conduits (2D) and Linear Drainage (2D) now work with GPU enabled simulations.
- Enable/disable themes: The thematic key window can now be used to enable and disable themes and sub themes as well as scale visibility.
Pascal Lang, product manager, said: “InfoWorks ICM is constantly evolving to meet and exceed the expanding requirements from within the industry. I am very much looking forward to seeing how users make the most of the episode collections and the different applications for it, some of which we may have never even considered.”
Find out all about InfoWorks ICM on our website. Full details of new and enhanced features are available to existing customers via the Help pages.
For more information, please contact Pascal Lang, product manager.
Innovyze empowers water professionals around the world to create, manage, and maintain water services. They are the global leader in water infrastructure data analytics software, providing enduring support for customer success. More than 3,000 customers in nearly 60 countries use their solutions to plan, design, manage, optimize, and maintain water and wastewater networks and assets.
For more information, visit website.