Rebrands InfoNet, InfoNet Mobile and InfoMaster as InfoAsset
PORTLAND, OR, Nov 8, 2018 – A new Web application that lets customers share information about their assets with anyone they choose is available from today from Innovyze, the global leader in water infrastructure software.
InfoAsset Online has a simple-to-use-Web interface that enables asset managers to share the status of their water, wastewater and other assets (such as pipes, pumps, valves and drainage structures) with maintenance crews, consultants, planning departments, contractors, regulators, mayors and councillors, so that everyone can access the same up-to-date information in a few clicks, in a read-only mode.
It means that the majority of non-specialist users in a utility can view, select, query, and report on the both the historic and up-to-date maintenance and operational status of their water and wastewater networks. The screens reveal:
- asset physical characteristics
- associated inspections such as CCTV pipe inspections and hydrant tests
- scheduled and unscheduled work, both ongoing and completed, such as pipe jetting and valve maintenance
- active and closed incidents reports such as CSO/SSOs and mains bursts
Product manager Tony Andrews says: “With InfoAsset Online, potentially everyone in a water organization can have controlled and tailored access to water and wastewater network asset information. This includes inspection, incident, intervention, and customer data, configured for their particular role. Utilities should see immediate gains in efficiency and productivity because data and information traditionally held in data silos throughout an organization will now be immediately available in the office or in the field, via an easy-to-use web application”.
InfoNet, InfoNet Mobile and InfoMaster are rebranded InfoAsset. Updates are available from today.
InfoAsset Online complements Innovyze’s asset management software portfolio bringing them all together under the new InfoAsset brand.
InfoAsset Planner (formerly InfoMaster) prioritises capital works to enable customers to get the best from their budget and time available. Its new name is InfoAsset Planner, reflecting its capital planning capabilities.
InfoAsset Manager (formerly InfoNet) puts customers in control of the daily management of their assets with powerful visualization and analytics tools. The latest update for InfoNet, InfoAsset Manager 2019.1, is available from today.
InfoAsset Mobile (formerly InfoNet Mobile) shares the same information with field crews, manages their schedules, and captures their reports. The latest update for InfoNet Mobile, InfoAsset Mobile 2019.1, is available from today.
What InfoAsset software offers
InfoAsset’s four powerful software packages:
- Incorporate a central asset-centric information management system for water and wastewater network data and information, covering assets, inspections, incidents, interventions and customers
- Provide an asset management plan (AMP) that records the location, condition and performance of assets, which users can update daily as assets are added, removed, surveyed, or repaired
- Streamline management of field crews and make their record-keeping easy and quick
- Find problems proactively before they occur, and prioritize and schedule appropriate interventions accordingly
- Optimize capital improvement plans according to individual budgets and risk priorities
- Enable people inside and outside the customer’s organization to view and interact with the data, so everyone is up to date with a single version of the truth
Innovyze is the global leader in water infrastructure software and continues to shape the water resources engineering industry with exceptional modeling, design and real-time monitoring software solutions. Its clients include the majority of the largest UK, Australasian, East Asian and North American cities, foremost utilities on all five continents, and ENR top-rated design firms. Backed by unparalleled expertise and offices in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the Innovyze connected portfolio of best-in-class product lines empowers thousands of engineers to competitively plan, manage, design, protect, operate, and sustain highly efficient and resilient infrastructure systems, and provides an enduring platform for customer success.
For more information, please visit www.innovyze.com.