HAVERHILL, MA, Feb 21, 2017 – IMS Software has released version 8.2 of IMSpost incorporating many new features and capabilities. Significant enhancements include:
- User interface improvements, including floating/docking windows for macro editing and debugging, to maximize use of dual-monitor workstations.
- New interface for working plane (frames) management, with support for all major CNC controller vendor options.
- New “transition management” interface, for more granular control of machine behavior between CAM operations.
- New library controllers for robotic controllers (Fanuc, Kuka, ABB) and enhanced capabilities for posting for robotic CNC applications.
- New “thread-safe” architecture (common with IMSverify) for improved performance and support of more complex (work cell) applications.
“IMSpost continues to provide the most complete post-processing support for today’s increasingly complex CNC environments, while simultaneously improving the user experience and ease of use,” says Dan Wrenn, president and co-founder of IMS Software. “Version 8.2 was developed to meet customer requirements to support increasingly demanding applications.”
About IMS Software
IMS Software, Inc., founded in 1989, is a recognized leader in providing NC post processing, verification and simulation solutions and services to companies seeking a competitive advantage in the manufacturing industry. With headquarters in Haverhill, MA, IMS solutions are sold worldwide, addressing the needs of companies of all sizes, primarily in the automotive, aerospace and defense, general manufacturing and machinery, and electromechanical industries.
For more information, visit www.ims-software.com.