Fluke has introduced the FlukePack30 Professional Tool Backpack, which is designed to help organize, transport, and access all the tools needed for the day. Designed specifically for an electrician’s DMMs, clamps, tools, and accessories, the backpack also protects tools in dirty work sites. For the digital user, the Fluke Pack30 offers a way to carry all the necessary tools while keeping hands free to use cell phones and tablets.
- More than 30 pockets and pouches designed to hold a broad array of Fluke tools and accessories, as well as screwdrivers, pliers, tape rolls, and other hand tools;
- Six main storage compartments for organization;
- A pocket for tablets and laptops 12 inches (30 cm) wide or smaller;
- Storage for safety glasses, earplugs, cell phones, valuables, and more;
- Waterproof molded bottom to protect tools and accessories from the elements;
- Molded base also holds backpack upright, keeping tools organized and within reach.
Founded in 1948, Fluke Corp. is the world leader in compact, professional electronic test tools and software for measuring and condition monitoring. Fluke customers are technicians, engineers, electricians, maintenance managers, and metrologists who install, troubleshoot, and maintain industrial, electrical, and electronic equipment and calibration processes.
For more information, visit Fluke website.