FARO has announced the acquisition of Lanmark Controls, Inc. Located in Acton, Massachusetts, Lanmark is a leading provider of high-speed laser marking control boards and intuitive, user-friendly laser marking software enabling integrators and product managers to develop high performance laser marking products.
FARO is the 3D measurement and imaging solutions provider for factory metrology, construction BIM, product design, public safety forensics, and 3D machine vision application. The company develops and markets computer-aided measurement and imaging devices and software for the following vertical markets:
- Factory Metrology – High-precision 3D measurement, imaging and comparison of parts and complex structures within production and quality assurance processes
- Construction BIM – 3D capture of as-built construction projects and factories to document complex structures and perform quality control, planning and preservation
- Public Safety Forensics – Capture and analysis of on-site real world data to investigate crash, crime and fire, plan security activities and provide virtual reality training for public safety personnel
- Product Design – Capture detailed and precise 3D data from existing products permitting CAD analysis and redesign, after market design and legacy part replication
- 3D Machine Vision – 3D vision for both control and measurement to the manufacturing floor through 3D sensors and custom solutions
FARO’s global headquarters is located in Lake Mary, FL. The company also has a technology center and manufacturing facility consisting of approximately 90,400 square feet located in Exton, Pennsylvania containing research and development, manufacturing and service operations of our FARO Laser Tracker and FARO Cobalt Array Imager product lines. The Company’s European regional headquarters is located in Stuttgart, Germany and its Asia-Pacific regional headquarters is located in Singapore. FARO has other offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, Turkey, the Netherlands, Switzerland, India, China, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Japan, and Australia.