At PACK EXPO, Epson Robots has announced the expansion of T-series with the Synthis T6 All-in-One SCARA robot. The new robot offers the perfect way to automate factories without wasting time or money on expensive, complex, slide-based solutions. Available at the low price of $9,495, this innovative alternative installs in minutes and virtually eliminates any space-constraint issues. It is available now and will be showcased at PACK EXPO, Chicago, IL Oct14-17 at the McCormick Place, booth N4704.
Similar to the Synthis T3 All-in-One SCARA robot announced at Pack Expo in 2017, the T6 is ideal for simple applications such as pick and place, assembly, parts handling and dispensing applications in industries ranging from automotive and medical development, to lab automation, consumer electronics, electronic components and industrial. It features the All-in-One design with built-in controller (conveniently housed in the robot base) and power for end-of-arm tooling, runs at 110V or 220V and requires no encoder battery, minimizing factory downtime for maintenance. As a result of the T3 success, the T6 expands the line up to include payloads of up to 6kg, longer reach of up to 600mm, and the ability to handle multiple tools. The T3 won the Vision Systems Design 2018 Innovators Awards and is offered at the low cost of $7,495.
To learn more about the Synthis T6 All-in-One SCARA Robot, please visit www.epson.com/T6.
- Easy to install; fast integration — installs in minutes, unlike expensive, complex linear-slide systems; requires less time and money for system integration
- All-in-One solution — includes built-in controller with power for end-of-arm tooling in one space-saving design
- Full featured; ultra low cost — includes the same powerful features found in Epson’s high-end robots at an affordable price
- Built-in controller — saves critical workspace with the controller conveniently housed in the robot’s base
- Easy to use — intuitive and feature-packed Epson RC+® development software makes it easy to create powerful solutions
- Powerful arm design — 600 mm reach, up to 6 kg payload and multi-tool capable
- Comes standard with 110 V and 220 V power — low wattage and power consumption (no special panel or plug required)
- Built-in power for end-of-arm tooling — eliminates the need for an external power source
- Integrated options — vision, designed specifically for robot guidance; plus, fieldbus interface solutions; Epson RC+ 7.0 API software for open-platform functionality; teach pendants; and customizable GUIs
- No battery required for encoder — minimizes downtime and reduces overall cost of ownership
About Epson Robots
Epson Robots is a global provider in PC controlled precision factory automation, with an installed base of well over 65,000 robots worldwide and a product line of hundreds of models of easy to use SCARA, Cartesian and 6-axis robots based on a common PC based platform. Building on a 35+ year heritage, Epson Robots today delivers robots for precision assembly and material handling applications in the aerospace, appliance, automotive, biotechnology, consumer product, electronics, food processing, medical device, pharmaceutical, plastics, semiconductor, and telecommunication industries. For more information, visit www.epsonrobots.com.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corp., the Epson Group comprises more than 76,000 employees in 87 companies around the world.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, CA, is Epson’s regional headquarters for the US, Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit epson.com.