LONDON, UK, Nov 26, 2018 – ENGYS is delighted to announce the release v3.1.1 of HELYX, a general-purpose computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software solution for engineering design and optimization based on ENGYS’ own proprietary open-source simulation engine (HELYX-Core). The new release also includes updates for all of HELYX’s add-on solver modules, namely: Adjoint, Coupled, Marine and Hydro.
HELYX v3.1.1 is a maintenance release with several refinements to remove known issues found in v3.1.0. Additionally, the following new features and enhancement have been added in this new version for the benefit of all users:
- New command line options for HELYX Client-Server.
- Support for regular expressions in HELYX setup files, both in interactive and batch mode.
- New enhanced STEP/IGES file importer and surface triangulation tool.
- Improved robustness and accuracy of dual mesh algorithm.
- New case setup file import in the GUI.
- New EnSight data export interface.
- Support for multiple restraints and constraints in the 6DoF Rigid Body Motion interface.
If you are not a user of HELYX already, check out the HELYX product page to learn more about this CFD package or contact ENGYS for further information or scheduling a demonstration of the software.
ENGYS develops, supports and delivers best-in-class CFD software solutions based around open-source technologies, offering a variety of expert products and services focused on CFD and MDO. The company’s main software products include HELYX, ELEMENTS, HELYX-OS and several specialized add-on modules for adjoint based optimization and advanced flow simulations. ENGYS operates globally through a network of offices in the UK, Germany, Italy, USA, Australia and South Africa, in addition to local distributors in Japan, South Korea, China, USA and Benelux.
For more information, visit https://engys.com.