NEW YORK, NY, Sep 26, 2019 – EasyCut, a leading developer of sign-making software programs, announced the launch of its ultimate sign design and vinyl cutting software – EasyCut Pro. The next generation of print and sign-making software is here. Unlike other sign design programs, it offers carefully integrated digital design, print-and-cut and direct-to-vinyl cut wide-format jobs from one application. EasyCut Pro is more meant for businesses or sign shops that use the larger vinyl plotters. Ideal for the small to mid-size sign shop that produces vinyl cut signage.
EasyCut Pro is the most powerful and full-featured sign-making software on market. It combines highly intuitive user interface, and the professional vinyl cutting features that takes sign making to the next level. It makes it possible for anyone to create high quality, printer-ready signs and decals in just minutes whether you are an experienced graphic designer, or this is your first time.
“We have many years’ experience in the signage industry which was well leveraged to develop the professional and easy to use sign-making programs.” said Eric Johnson, EasyCut’s marketing director. “EasyCut Pro is a natural extension of our current family of vinyl cutting applications. This new app gives our worldwide customers a choice for more advanced Print and Cut technology.”
There are over 500 cutting plotter supported from GCC, USCutter, UKCutter, Roland, Graphtec, Secabo, Summa, Mutoh, AnaGraph, Refine, Seiki, Rabbit, Bridge, Kasa, Liyu, Redsail, Bascocut, Foison, TENETH, Saga, PixMax, Vevor, Vicsign, Vinyl Express and so on.
With the release of EasyCut Pro 5.1.01, new features include:
- The tiling feature that separates a design into two or more pieces.
- Add a Weed Border for vinyl jobs, making it faster to weed the finished design.
- Automatic color separation.
- Cut each color separately.
- Contour cutting.
- Cut end action options to rewind, do nothing or advance a specified amount.
- Customize color of mat’s background on each page of project.
- Show print margins on the cutting mat for currently selected printer.
- Export as PDF added: vector and raster images.
- Resample setting added to Trace Image.
- High Pass Filter setting to improve the tracing of some images.
- Option to put each individual tile on its own page.
- True for 64-bit support.
- New cutting plotters supported.
- Fully compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina and Windows 10.
- Other stability improvements and small bugs fixed.
To learn more about EasyCut Pro 5.1.01, please visit https://www.easycutpro.com/
Pricing and Availability
EasyCut Pro 5.1.01 is available for all popular Windows and Mac platforms, including the latest macOS 10.15 Catalina and Windows 10. A fully functional free trial version may be downloaded from https://www.easycutpro.com/download.html , the full version retails at $199.95. Users who have previously purchased Easy Cut Studio can upgrade for $139.95 USD. Additionally, the software is also available through affiliates, resellers and distributors worldwide.
EasyCut is the leading provider of sign design and print & cut graphic solutions for the sign-making industry. our mission is to delight our customers by producing the world’s best digital large format printing and vinyl-cutting software which is the most productive, innovative and feature rich software our customers have ever experienced, and all at the lowest possible price. The software is translated into multiple languages and distributed in over 100 countries with a loyal customer base.