DUBUQUE, IA, July 19, 2017 – Eagle Point Software Corp., an Autodesk ADN member, announced an update to its Pinnacle Series software. This latest release adds many new features which improve performance and allow greater ease of use focusing on user experience.
“Features that enhance the great video content we already provide is a top request our clients have been asking for,” says Steve Biver, director of sales & marketing at Eagle Point. “With this release, we wanted to focus on improving the user experience with the video content, as well as, providing integration with Autodesk’s 2018 product releases.”
Key features of the video player include:
- Video player now can access bookmarks if added by the video author.
- The video player now has an “Options” icon available in-line with the timeline allowing the user to:
- Add the video to favorites
- Make a suggestion
- Copy the video link to clipboard (either with the current position marked or from the beginning)
- Adjust the playback speed
- Show/hide the video description
- If working in a workflow or cheat sheet and the user clicks on a link to a video, the video will display in a pop-up window allowing the user to stay right where they need to be in the workflow or cheat sheet without losing their place.
Other features include:
- Enhanced integration with Autodesk 2018 Products
- Additional features have been added to managing videos, such as adding a video description and adding or modifying bookmarks.
For the entire list of enhancements, please visit http://www.eaglepoint.com/readme/ps/readme.html.
About Pinnacle Series
Pinnacle Series is an Autodesk implementation, training and support system that helps firms get productive with their use of Autodesk products by connecting users to comprehensive and trusted resources in a single, concise interface. Through a combination of software and services, organizations get the most out of their Autodesk software investments, enabling them to spend less money on training and decrease lost billable time.
To learn more about the Pinnacle Series, visit Eagle Point Software.
About Eagle Point Software Corp.
Eagle Point Software is an award winning software developer who for over 30 years has been providing the AEC Industry with solutions to improve productivity, helping organizations thrive. The strength lies in the ability to provide technical solutions backed by human experts when needed. Since its inception, Eagle Point has partnered with over 30,000 organizations worldwide helping achieve business success.
For more information, visit http://www.eaglepoint.com.