WASHINGTON DC, Nov 17, 2016 – Deltek, the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses, announced at Deltek Insight 2016 the launch of its new enterprise information management solution – Deltek Project Information Management (PIM). With the unveiling of PIM, Deltek continues to enhance how project-based businesses manage projects through the entire project lifecycle. This new solution builds on Deltek’s July 2016 acquisition of Union Square – provider of project information and collaboration software for the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry.
Many project-based businesses struggle to organize huge volumes of files across all aspects of the organization and often use siloed systems. This causes key information to get replicated in multiple locations making it difficult to work off of a single version of the truth. Deltek project information management (PIM) empowers firms to manage and collaborate on critical project information.
Deltek’s new enterprise information management solution helps AEC firms to capture, store and access critical firm-wide and project information from one central location. This includes emails, drawings, contracts and photos. It also manages other firm-wide information beyond the project for functions such as HR, marketing, accounting, legal and QA/QC. A few of the key benefits of Deltek PIM:
- Organize project files to improve efficiency and save time – With a central hub users can store, manage, retrieve and share documents and drawings with ease.
- Manage project emails and collaborate more – Take control of project communication, keeping your team informed and on track.
- Quickly find critical data – Keep track of RFIs and other key project documentation so you can accelerate project bidding and delivery and monitor project progress any time.
- Protect your firm – Reduce risk with greater visibility into project data to mitigate risk and resolve disputes faster.
- Stay connected – Enable true on-the-go field work, with mobile tools to take photos, view drawings, observe project progress and collaborate with the project team.
- Integrate with Deltek ERP – Keep every critical piece of project data in one location to manage schedules, budgets, resources and files for every project with Deltek.
“Deltek has long invested in solutions to power the architecture, engineering and construction industry – and with the unveiling of Deltek Project Information Management, we are providing robust and compelling capabilities that will help firms unify project transactions and information, and enable them to manage projects faster and more profitably than before,” said Namita Dhallan, Executive VP, Product Strategy and Engineering at Deltek.
Deltek Project Information Management is now available to the marketplace. For more information visit Deltek’s website.
Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for government contractors, professional services firms and other project-based businesses. For decades, they have delivered actionable insight that empowers customers to unlock their business potential. 22,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, recruit and develop talent, optimize resources, streamline operations and deliver more profitable projects.
For more information, visit www.deltek.com.