SOLIDWORKS 3D to UG NX
- Enables accurate and convenient CAD data transfer from SOLIDWORKS to NX (Unigraphics).
- Does not require a license of NX.
- Converts .prt files.
- (SOLIDWORKS: 2007 to 2016) (UG NX: NX5)
SOLIDWORKS 3D to PDF 3D
- Enables to save SOLIDWORKS models in 3DPDF files (.pdf)
- Does not require a license of Adobe Acrobat or any other third party software.
- Keeps geometry, PMI (product manufacturing information) and metadata.
- (SOLIDWORKS: 2007 to 2016) (PDF: 1.7)
SOLIDWORKS 3D to JT
- (SOLIDWORKS: 2007 to 2016) (JT: 8.0)
SOLIDWORKS 3D to CATIA V5
- Enables accurate and convenient CAD data transfer from SOLIDWORKS to CATIA V5.
- Does not require a license of CATIA V5.
- Converts parts and assemblies:.sldprt and .sldasm files.
- (SOLIDWORKS: 2007 to 2016) (CATIA V5: R14 & R19)
Datakit is a privately held and leading company founded in 1994, specialized in CAD data exchange solutions and services. It offers standalone converters, plug-ins and SDK that analyze, heal and export a large number of CAD formats. Datakit exposes a wide range of geometrical and semantic data (assemblies, annotations, metadata) through its varied range of products. It also provides support services for the migration of CAD databases to help customers choose the best data transfer solutions. It works closely together with independent software vendors that currently integrate its CAD data exchange solutions to their own software.
For more information, please visit www.datakit.com.