VÉLIZY-VILLACOUBLAY, France, Oct 25, 2016 – Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE company, world leader in 3D design software, 3D digital mock up and product lifecycle management (PLM) solutions, today announced IFRS unaudited financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2016. These results were reviewed by the Company’s Board of Directors on October 24, 2016.
(Unaudited and revenue figures in constant currencies)
- Non-IFRS diluted EPS growth of 9% in Q3 and 11% YTD
- 3DEXPERIENCE software revenue up 40% in Q3 and 38% YTD
- ENOVIA new licenses revenue up 27% in Q3 and 30% YTD
- Q3 CATIA and SOLIDWORKS software revenue up 7% and 14%, respectively
- Q3 recurring software up 8%, 75% of total software revenue
- Extending multi-physics simulation capabilities with CST acquisition completed
- 2016 Non-IFRS financial objectives updated: Revenue of about €3.015 to €3.030 billion and diluted EPS of about €2.40 to €2.45
“Our 3DEXPERIENCE platform and industry solution experiences continued their strong momentum from the first half, with third quarter 3DEXPERIENCE software revenue higher by 40%,” commented Bernard Charlès, Dassault Systèmes vice chairman of the Board of Directors and chief executive officer.
A complete chart of the financial results is available here.
About Dassault Systèmes
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 210, 000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries.
For more information, visit www.3ds.com.