LOS ANGELES, CA, Mar 8, 2018 – DAQRI, the leader in Professional Grade AR, announced DAQRI Worksense, the productivity suite for augmented reality. DAQRI also announced the DAQRI Worksense Pro Subscription, a subscription service delivering a complete AR package including DAQRI Worksense software and the wearable DAQRI Smart Glasses device.
DAQRI Worksense is a productivity suite of essential AR applications, focused to help organizations improve existing business processes. DAQRI conceived Worksense through more than 100 enterprise AR engagements worldwide, distilling the most valuable tasks into five simple app capabilities:
- DAQRI Show: A natural combination of video, voice and 3D collaboration, DAQRI Show enables you to bring others into your work situation. Your audience can observe, direct, and annotate your real-world view with digital tools and instructions. DAQRI Show is perfect for hands-free interaction with remote experts who can help you diagnose next steps, or to deliver the ultimate product support experience to your customers. DAQRI Show is based on the DAQRI Remote Expert app that has been used by customers for over a year.
- DAQRI Tag: Manage your operations at a glance. With DAQRI Tag, your critical information or multimedia is visually attached to real-world spaces, facilities and assets. DAQRI Tag can also link to live data from existing IoT systems such as IBM Maximo or Honeywell BMS – making tasks like maintenance and compliance both simpler and hands-free.
- DAQRI Scan: Designed to let anyone critically assess an actual facility or piece of equipment, DAQRI Scan captures environments as photorealistic, shareable 3D models. DAQRI Scan is ideal for retrofits, installations, and change detection. DAQRI Scan models can be easily used by platforms from software vendors such as Autodesk or Siemens as well as popular 3D tools and engines like SketchUp or Unity.
- DAQRI Model: BIM Edition. For professionals in the design studio or in the field, DAQRI Model: BIM Edition transforms high-resolution 3D objects from Autodesk BIM 360 into immersive, full-scale walkthroughs. With DAQRI Model, teams can compare designs to work in progress anytime and keep the job site and the head office in sync with a fully digital workflow.
- DAQRI Guide: Workforces need simple, clear ways to stay on track. DAQRI Guide complements the broader Worksense suite to bring instructions and reference media into AR view. DAQRI Guide helps you deliver the right content to people in the context of their jobs and environment.
DAQRI Worksense apps are releasing first via the DAQRI Worksense Early Adopter Program, and DAQRI Show is available now. The DAQRI Worksense Early Adopter program allows customers to preview and deploy new Worksense apps and features as they become available over the upcoming months. Apply now to the DAQRI Worksense Early Adopter program.
“Augmented reality in an enterprise or industrial context needs to be able to clearly improve the solutions to existing problems in order to gain adoption, this will then lead the leveraging of richer functions in AR as it matures. It is also important for any implementation to integrate with existing systems and data. The DAQRI Worksense Suite provides common task solutions, such as remote worker support or guided work instructions, but also adds gives access to richer elements such as 3D environment scanning and model viewing in-situ. Connectors to enterprise systems are also available in the suite,” said Ian Hughes, senior analyst, IoT, 451 Research.
“DAQRI is improving communication and quality in construction by bringing 3D models to life on project sites by integrating with Autodesk’s BIM 360 construction management platform,” said Sarah Hodges, director of Autodesk’s Construction Business Line. “We’ve worked closely for some time with the DAQRI team to develop professional-grade augmented reality, and we are thrilled to share this new visualization capability with our customers.”
The DAQRI Worksense suite will be available as two editions:
- DAQRI Worksense Standard will be included with every set of DAQRI Smart Glasses and offers standard editions of all Worksense apps, Show, Tag, Scan, Model: BIM Edition, and Guide.
- DAQRI Worksense Pro provides all Worksense apps with features for enterprise scenarios such as team collaboration and analytics.
Every DAQRI customer will be eligible to receive a trial of DAQRI Worksense Pro to determine their preferred edition of Worksense. DAQRI Worksense Standard will release later in 2018.
DAQRI Worksense Pro Subscription and Launch Promotion
DAQRI also announced the DAQRI Worksense Pro Subscription, a subscription service that delivers a complete augmented reality device and software package. Customers can sign up for a 12 or 24-month DAQRI Worksense Pro Subscription to receive:
- DAQRI Smart Glasses, including an optional device upgrade benefit during active subscriptions
- DAQRI Worksense Pro software suite with Pro editions of all apps
List price for the DAQRI Worksense Pro Subscription is $549/€469 for a 24-month subscription. A launch promotion is available immediately through May 31, 2018, with a 24-month subscription priced at $389/€329 per month. Contact DAQRI to learn more about the DAQRI Worksense Pro Subscription.
Innovative global organizations like SHM are deploying professional-grade AR solutions today with DAQRI Worksense. To learn more about Worksense and how AR can help your business, please join us on March 20th for an educational webinar. Sign up now.
DAQRI, the leader in Professional Grade AR, empowers workforces to be more effective. DAQRI Worksense and DAQRI Smart Glasses link digital content to the real world to accelerate productivity, communication, and key business processes. From the office to the factory floor, DAQRI customers improve workplace efficiency, safety, and their bottom line. DAQRI develops, markets and sells its platform products from head offices in Los Angeles, CA, and Dublin, Ireland.
To learn more, please visit www.daqri.com.