Creaform has launched a thoroughly reengineered and refined update to the HandySCAN 3D: the HandySCAN BLACK. This is the third-generation version of Creaform’s patented metrology-grade scanner. The HandySCAN BLACK is made for professionals who need the tool on the market to capture accurate dimensional measurements of physical objects.
High-Performance Tools to Meet Rising Quality Standards
- 4X resolution: Captures fine details and large volumes thanks to the unique and versatile combination of improved high-performance optics and multiple blue laser technology.
- 3X faster measurement speed and instant mesh:Larger scanning area featuring 11 blue laser crosses that take up to 1,300,000 measurements per second, ultimately cutting down the time between acquisition and workable files.
- More accurate and traceable measurements: Volumetric accuracy of 0.020 mm + 0.040 mm/m (0.0008 in. + 0.0005 in./ft) based on VDI/VDE 2634 part 3 as well as ISO 17025, ensuring reliability and full traceability to international standards.
- Available in BLACK and BLACK|Elite:Customers can choose from two models based on their needs: part complexity, measurement speed, accuracy, etc.
- Visit the website for detailed information about the innovative technology that provides TRUaccuracy, TRUsimplicity, TRUportability,and speed for your product development and quality control applications.
Creaform introduced the HandySCAN BLACK at the company’s international sales meeting as well as the PolyWorks Conference USA in Novi, MI. It will make its European debut at the Control international trade fair in Stuttgart, Germany, which takes place May 7 to 10.
Creaform develops, manufactures, and sells 3D portable and automated measurement technologies and specializes in engineering services. The company offers innovative solutions for applications such as 3D scanning, reverse engineering, quality control, non-destructive testing, product development, and numerical simulation (FEA/CFD). Its products and services cater to a variety of industries, including automotive, aerospace, consumer products, heavy industries, healthcare, manufacturing, oil and gas, power generation, research and education.
With headquarters and manufacturing operations in Lévis, Québec, Creaform operates innovation centers in Lévis as well as Grenoble, France, with direct sales operations in Canada, USA, Mexico, Brazil, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, Thailand and Singapore. Creaform is part of AMETEK Ultra Precision Technologies, a division of AMETEK Inc., which a global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, with annual sales of $4.8 billion.
For more information, visit creaform3d.com.