Creaform has launched a thoroughly reengineered Go!SCAN 3D: the Go!SCAN SPARK. This third-generation version of Creaform’s patented professional-grade Go!SCAN 3D portable 3D scanner has been specifically designed for product development professionals who need the most efficient portable scanner to capture 3D data of physical objects—anywhere.
Go!SCAN SPARK features four inline cameras for faster 3D scanning and color acquisition. It also features an ergonomic design that allows for different types of hand positions. The Go!SCAN SPARK enables full-field dimensional measurements on a wide array of surfaces and textures for various product development applications.
A Powerful Tool to Accelerate Product Time-to-Market
- Plug and play: No setup required. Robust positioning using geometry, color or targets
- 4X better resolution: Stunning scan quality with flawless tracking on color texture and geometry
- 3X faster measurement speed and instant workable files:Scanning area featuring 99 stripes that take up to 1,500,000 measurements per second, ultimately cutting down the time to get usable mesh files, which users can import into 3D modeling and 3D printing software without post-processing
- 2X more accurate: Reliable measurements of up to 0.050 mm
- Intelligent design: The multi-position handle integrates efficient ergonomics through an effective design
Creaform introduced the Go!SCAN SPARK at the company’s international sales meeting. It will make its European debut at the Control international trade fair in Stuttgart, Germany, which takes place May 7 to 10.
Creaform develops, manufactures, and sells 3D portable and automated measurement technologies and specializes in engineering services. The company offers innovative solutions for applications such as 3D scanning, reverse engineering, quality control, non-destructive testing, product development, and numerical simulation (FEA/CFD). Its products and services cater to a variety of industries, including automotive, aerospace, consumer products, heavy industries, healthcare, manufacturing, oil and gas, power generation, research and education.
With headquarters and manufacturing operations in Lévis, Québec, Creaform operates innovation centers in Lévis as well as Grenoble, France, with direct sales operations in Canada, USA, Mexico, Brazil, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, Thailand and Singapore. Creaform is part of AMETEK Ultra Precision Technologies, a division of AMETEK Inc., which a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, with annual sales of $4.8 billion.
For more information, visit creaform3d.com.