VENTURA, CA, Sep 30, 2022 – Nexa3D, the maker of ultrafast polymer 3D printers for industrial and dental applications, announced the immediate availability of its new Professional Series upgrade for its NXD 200 dental 3D printer. Based on Nexa3D’s ultrafast LSPc technology, the Pro Series delivers higher productivity and model accuracy with greater print success. The Pro Series opens the materials aperture to accommodate a broader range of dental materials, including KeyOrtho IBT and KeySplint Hard, both manufactured by Keystone Industries.
The company plans to showcase the new NXD 200Pro printer at Lab Day East, the largest dental laboratory event in the Northeast, taking place on Oct 1, 2022 in Tarrytown, NY. The company will highlight the power of increased throughput, expanded dental resin portfolio, and higher production yields made possible by the latest Pro Series release.
“We are thrilled to release this significant upgrade to our NXD 200 Dental 3D printer,” said Jim Zarzour, head of dental solutions at Nexa3D. “We recognize the pressing need for higher productivity and lower operating costs that dental labs are faced with, and that is exactly why we enhanced the NXD 200 printer in order to deliver even better throughput with greater reliability, accuracy and repeatability. Additionally, the new Pro Series opens the materials portfolio of the NXD platform to accommodate new dental materials that are tailored for ultrafast printing of dental parts.
The NXD 200Pro is an industry-leading production platform for same-day production of orthodontic models, surgical guides, splints, impression trays, and nightguards. The printer is powered by the company’s proprietary Lubricant Sublayer Photo-curing (LSPc) technology and patented structured light matrix that delivers up to 20x productivity gains over other SLA and DLP 3D printers. It’s the ideal solution for high throughput dental lab applications given its large 8.5L build volume measuring 275 x 155 x 200mm (10.8 x 6.1 x 7.8 inch).
Designed specifically for dental labs, the NXD 200Pro offers world-class dental model manufacturing capabilities at ultrafast speeds with validated Keystone performance dental resins. The NXD 200Pro offers high throughput to keep dental operations productive, capable of producing up to 20 flat 3D-printed dental models in less than 30 minutes. “At Key Dental Technologies, precision and high quality define our aligners, MyClearALIGN!, and Nexa3D’s dental 3D printing solutions enable us to deliver our product with incredible speed, high definition, and affordability,” said Christina Montiel, Laboratory Technician at Key Dental Technologies.
Nexa3D’s growing dental customer base includes large and small dental laboratories as well as dental practices looking to increase their 3D printing throughput with ease and affordability. “At Excel Orthodontics, our priority is providing exceptional orthodontic laboratory services, and Nexa3D’s LSPc technology with the NXD 200Pro enables us to deliver those services with accuracy, affordability, and twice the throughput of our previous 3D printing solution,” said Tyler Dowdle, director of operations at Excel Orthodontics.
NXD 200Pro Series Features
- High Throughput: the Pro Series prints up to 8.5 liters of volume in a single build, delivering up to 20x productivity gains over comparable dental 3D printers.
- Advanced printability: powered by an armored light engine that improves print repeatability, consistency, and reliability.
- Greater print success: the Pro Series printing leverages Nexa3D’s latest light engine and Everlast membrane interface technology and enhanced auto-homing capability to reduce first layer gap and substantially increase first-print success.
- Higher consistency: the Pro Series reduces the variation in parts across a single build, delivering reliability, consistency, and higher production yields.
- Cost effective: the Pro Series build plates are designed to maximize part nesting capabilities while enabling efficient resin drainage and easier cleaning between print jobs, increasing part output while reducing waste and lowering operating time and costs.
- Compatibility: the Pro Series is fully compatible with Nexa3D’s post processing solutions, including xWash, xCure and xClean, that together reduce the time to produce ready-to-use models from hours to just minutes.
- Upgradability: Delivering on the company’s long-standing promise of upgradability, the Pro Upgrade Kit is available for sale to all current NXD 200 users.
Coupled with the Pro Series upgrade are enhancements to NexaX software, including features like auto stacking, improved automatic part nesting, and cupping avoidance Additionally, the new Settings Profile Manager supports the entire workflow by combining validation, customization, reusability, and shareability to create a powerful and adaptive tool for any application, Nexa3D printer model, or resin type.
The NXD 200Pro printer is available for order now. Customers wishing to upgrade their current model can do so by ordering an Upgrade Kit from Nexa3D or from its growing reseller network. For pricing or reseller information, please visit nexa3d.com.
Nexa3D is passionate about digitizing supply chains sustainably. The company makes ultrafast polymer 3D printers that deliver up to 20x productivity gains to professionals and businesses of all sizes. Partnerships with world-class material suppliers and its open materials platform unlock the full potential of additively manufactured polymers for volume production. Automated software tools optimize the entire production cycle using process interplay algorithms that ensure part performance and production consistency, while reducing waste, energy, and minimizing carbon footprints.
For more information on Nexa3D and its products, visit the Nexa3D website.