PIXMA TS9020, TS8020, TS6020 and TS5020, now support Apple AirPrint wireless technology
MELVILLE, NY, Dec 19, 2016 – Canon USA, Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, announced that this series of four new printers, PIXMA TS9020, TS8020, TS6020 and TS5020, now support Apple AirPrint wireless1 technology. Beneficial for consumers and home office professionals alike, AirPrint2 allows users to seamlessly print photos, email, web pages and documents wirelessly from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices, without the need to download or install any device drivers.
In addition to these four new printers, the other PIXMA printer models currently compatible with AirPrint wireless technology include:
- PIXMA MG7720 Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MG6820 Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MG6821 Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MG6822 Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MG5720 Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MG5721 Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MG5722 Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA iP8720 Wireless1 Inkjet Crafting Printer
For a full list of all the printers from the Canon PIXMA lineup that support AirPrint wireless technology, please visit www.usa.canon.com/AirPrint.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon USA, Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico) markets. With approximately $31 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc., ranks third overall in US patents granted in 2015 and is one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon USA is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent US-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon USA is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings.
For more information, visit Canon USA website.
1. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. AirPrint functionality requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch device running iOS 4.2 (or later), and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device.