TULA, Russia, Nov 1, 2018 – CADSoftTools has released CADViewX 14 – a new version of the ActiveX component to work with CAD files. This version brings support of annotative objects, export to AutoCAD DWG 2010 and other performance and stability improvements. Here is a full list of them:
- Improved import of DWG and DXF files:
- added support of annotative objects;
- improved Insert support;
- improved Clipping support;
- improved Texts and MTexts support;
- improved display of SHX fonts;
- speeded up loading of DXF files;
- bug fixes related to import of DWG and DXF files.
- Improved export of DWG and DXF files:
- added export to AutoCAD DWG 2010;
- bug fixes related to export of DWG and DXF files.
- Improved export of PDF files:
- added saving of fonts;
- added option for saving to raster PDF files;
- bug fixes related to export of PDF files.
- Other improvements:
- improved import of DWF, HPGL, CGM and SVG files;
- improved export of SVGand HPGL files.
To download a demo version of CADViewX 14 and try it please fill in the form at CADSoftTools https://cadsofttools.com/products/cadviewx/download/.
For more information on CADViewX please visit: https://cadsofttools.com/products/cadviewx/
Founded in 2000 CADSoftTools – Soft Gold Ltd. develops software products for industrial and construction drawings. The company offers a wide range of products from ready applications to libraries for developers. CADSoftTools cooperates with a large number of companies worldwide including Samsung, Hitachi Power Europe and others.