TULA, Russia, Nov 14, 2016 – CADSoftTools has announced the release of CADViewX 11.1, a new version of an ActiveX library for work with CAD drawings that is compatible with C#, VB.NET, VB, Delphi and other popular programming languages.
- viewing of CAD files: DWG/DXF, DWF, PLT, SVG, CGM, EMF, WMF as well as popular raster formats;
- printing of CAD files;
- conversion of drawings into both vector and raster formats.
Conversion of drawings into vector file formats is the key new feature of CADViewX Lite 11. Now you can save your drawings not only as raster images but also export them to vector DWG, DXF, PLT, SVG, CGM and PDF.
Major changes deal with speed and quality of drawing import and visualization. The new library version loads and displays DWG/DXF files more quickly. Speaking about drawing visualization it is worth mentioning that CADViewX 11 supports big SHX fonts. This feature is really crucial when you view drawings containing Korean, Japanese or Chinese characters.
List of major changes and improvements included into CADViewX 11.1:
- Speed of DWG/DXF loading greatly increased
- Export to DWG with RGB colors
- Support of Big SHX Fonts (for Asian characters)
- Import and export of the XClipFrame variable into DWG and DXF added
- Export of the SPATIAL_FILTER object added
- Attributes export improved (Attdef/Attrib)
- Multiline text (Mtext) import improved
- Color import in DWF improved
- DWG and DXF import and export improved
- Third-party applications EED of the imported drawing is retained
You can test the new version of CADViewX and evaluate its functionality by downloading its demo version at CADSoftTools website (http://cadsofttools.com/products/cadviewx/download/ ) or by sending an e-mail at email@example.com.
For more information on CADViewX, please visit http://cadsofttools.com/products/cadviewx/.
Founded in 2000 CADSoftTools – Soft Gold Ltd. develops software products for industrial and construction drawings. The company offers a wide range of products from ready applications to libraries for developers. CADSoftTools cooperates with a large number of companies worldwide including Samsung, Hitachi Power Europe and others.