TULA, Russia, Apr 16, 2020 – CADSoftTools has released CADEditorX 14.1 – a new minor version of the ActiveX component to embed CAD functionality to an application or a Web page. This version brings support of new 3D file formats, new and improved features, interface changes, and bug fixes. Here is a full list of changes:
- Improved display of DWG and DXF files.
- Support of Parasolid formats (*.x_t, *.x_b) and SOLIDWORKS formats (*.sldprt).
- Export to IGES, STEP, and BREP file formats.
- New mode to measure the distance between two circle centers or between two parallel edges of a 3D model.
- Saving of measurements performed on 3D models in a separate file.
- Saving of 3D section views to IGES, STEP, STL, OBJ, or BREP formats.
- Custom highlighting of 3D model edges created by a section plane.
- New interface of G-code generation from DWG and DXF files for CNC machines.
- High-quality automatic regeneration of objects.
- Improved performance of the subprogram ‘Thumbnails’.
- Bug fixes.
To download a 45-day trial version of CADEditorX 14 please fill in the form at CADSoftTools https://cadsofttools.com/products/cadeditorx/download/.
If you have any questions on CADEditorX, its features or licensing, you can contact the CADSoftTools team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on CADEditorX, please visit https://cadsofttools.com/products/cadeditorx/.
Founded in 2000 CADSoftTools – Soft Gold Ltd. develops software products for industrial and construction drawings. The company offers a wide range of products from ready applications to libraries for developers. CADSoftTools cooperates with a large number of companies worldwide including Samsung, Hitachi Power Europe and others.