One of the greatest improvements of this version is export to DWG. A new CADtoDWG class has been added to CAD .NET. Thanks to it now you can save your files not only to DXF but also to DWG with the help of an additional dynamic link library included into CAD .NET package.
- Export to DWG format using additional dynamic link library added
- Support of the ARC_DIMENSION, LARGE_RADIAL_DIMENSION dimension types added
- Explode, Join, Trim visual tools added
- 3D Snap for the GDI+ visualization mode
- Improved support of:
- line types
- Optional processing of library messages instead of message boxes
- Some other minor improvements and bug fixes
All these features can be tested in the new demo version of CAD .NET. You can download it by filling in the form at CADSoftTools website: https://cadsofttools.com/products/cad-net/download/.
What is more, this update is available for free for all current users of CAD .NET v12. For more information please contact CADSoftTools at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions on CAD .NET, its features and licensing, you can contact CADSoftTools at email@example.com.
For more information on CAD .NET please visit: https://cadsofttools.com/products/cad-net/.
Founded in 2000 CADSoftTools – Soft Gold Ltd. develops software products for industrial and construction drawings. The company offers a wide range of products from ready applications to libraries for developers. CADSoftTools cooperates with a large number of companies worldwide including Samsung, Hitachi Power Europe and others.