TULA, Russia, Sep 5, 2018 – CADSoftTools is delighted to present ABViewer 14. This new version is a major step forward in making the software more powerful and efficient to work with 3D files.
ABViewer 14 has a dynamic section tool. With its help you may create a section view of a 3D model, see its hidden elements and measure them when necessary. Sections do not modify geometry and are fully customizable. You can add one or more section planes and adjust their position either by moving arrows, or by entering numeric values into the provided fields. Changes are applied immediately.
CADSoftTools revamped the ABViewer interface so that your interacting with 3D models will become more intuitive and convenient. Apart from that, they added new visualization tools and commands:
- Transparency: Adjust how transparent the selected object should be and see its inner structure and hidden elements.
- Anti-aliasing: Turn on anti-aliasing in 3D modes. It improves image quality by making jagged lines and borders look smoother, i.e. removes the staircase effect.
- Edges: Show or hide edges of a 3D model.
- Hidden lines: Display a 3D model as wireframe, all other lines will be hidden.
- Bounding box: Show a 3D model bounding box and its overall dimensions.
- STEP <–> IGES converter: Convert STEP files to IGES file format and vice versa.
However, ABViewer 14 does not only focus on 3D enhancements. Here is a list of other improvements:
- Optimized reading and saving of DWG and DXF files
- Optimized batch conversion of files
- Added export to AutoCAD DWG 2010
- Added saving to raster PDF files
- Added saving of fonts to PDF file
- Added object layer map allowing to automatically adjust distribution of entities by layers
- Added snap mode in inserts
- Added new mode of grid displaying
- Improved comparison of DWG and DXF files: new comparison settings and capability to print out results of comparison
- Improved G-code generation from DWG and DXF files
Download the latest version of ABViewer and try it out right now. It is free for 45 days.
- 32-bit: https://cadsofttools.com/download/abviewer.zip
- 64-bit: https://cadsofttools.com/download/abviewer_x64.zip
Learn more about ABViewer at: https://cadsofttools.com/products/abviewer/
Founded in 2000 CADSoftTools – Soft Gold Ltd. develops software products for industrial and construction drawings. The company offers a wide range of products from ready applications to libraries for developers. CADSoftTools cooperates with a large number of companies worldwide including Samsung, Hitachi Power Europe and others.