SCHERERVILLE, IN, Oct 26, 2016 – CADCIM Technologies, provider of quality CAD/CAM/CAE, Civil/GIS, and Animation/VFX textbooks, is coming out with the following updated/new textbooks for Spring Semester 2017. The textbooks are available in eBook, Kindle, and Printed formats.
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2016: A Tutorial Approach (New)
- Mold Design Using NX 11.0: A Tutorial Approach (New)
- Drawing Projects – Volume 1 (New)
- SOLIDWORKS 2017 for Designers, 15th Edition
- CATIA V5-6R2016 for Designers, 14th Edition
- Solid Edge ST9 for Designers, 14th Edition
- AutoCAD LT 2017 for Designers, 12th Edition
- NX 11.0 for Designers, 10th Edition
- AutoCAD Electrical 2017 for Electrical Control Designers, 8th Edition
- Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2016 for Designers, 3rd Edition
- AutoCAD 2017: A Problem Solving Approach, Basics and Intermediate, 23rd Edition
- AutoCAD 2017: A Problem Solving Approach, 3D and Advanced, 23rd Edition
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2017 for Designers, 17th Edition
- AutoCAD Plant 3D 2016 for Designers, 3rd Edition
- AutoCAD MEP 2016 for Designers, 3rd Edition
- Learning Autodesk Alias Design 2016, 5th Edition
- NX Nastran 9.0 for Designers
- Origami: Constructing 3D Models
- Exploring RISA 3D (New)
- Exploring Oracle Primavera P6 R8.4
- Exploring Raster Design 2017 for Image Processing
- Exploring Autodesk Navisworks 2017, 4th Edition
- Exploring Bentley STAAD.Pro V8i
- Exploring Autodesk Revit 2017 for Structure, 7th Edition
- Exploring Autodesk Revit 2017 for MEP, 3rd Edition
- Exploring Autodesk Revit 2017 for Architecture, 13th Edition
- Exploring AutoCAD Map 3D 2017, 7th Edition
- Exploring AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017, 7th Edition
Animation and Visual Effects
- Blender 2.77 for Digital Artists (New)
- Modo 10 for Digital Artists (New)
- Pixologic ZBrush 4R8: A Comprehensive Guide, 3rd Edition
- MAXON CINEMA 4D Studio R18: A Tutorial Approach, 5th Edition
- Autodesk Maya 2017: A Comprehensive Guide, 9th Edition
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2017: A Comprehensive Guide, 17th Edition
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2017 for Beginners: A Tutorial Approach, 17th Edition
- Blackmagic Design Fusion 7 Studio: A Tutorial Approach
- Adobe Flash Professional CC 2015: A Tutorial Approach, 3rd Edition
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC: A Tutorial Approach, 3rd Edition
- Introducing PHP/MySQL (New)
- Introduction to Java Programming
- Learning Oracle 12c: A PL/SQL Approach
- Introduction to C++ Programming
All our textbooks come with the following Free Teaching and Learning Resources for the faculty members and students:
- Technical support by contacting email@example.com
- Customizable PowerPoint Presentations of every chapter (For Faculty only).
- Part files of all illustrations, tutorials, and exercises.
- Instructor’s Guide with solutions to all review questions and exercises (For Faculty only).
Some of the Salient Features of these Textbooks are as follows:
Written with a tutorial point of view and the learn-by-doing theme, the textbooks are ideally suited for learning at your convenience and at your own pace.
- The first page of every chapter enlists the topics that will be covered in it.
- Real-world projects and examples focusing on industry experience.
- Step-by-step examples that guide the users through the learning process.
- Additional information is provided throughout the textbooks in form of tips and notes.
- Self-Evaluation Tests, Review Questions, and Exercises are provided at the end of each chapter.
If you are a faculty member, you can register by clicking on the following link to access the teaching resources www.cadcim.com/Registration.aspx.
The student resources can be accessed by clicking on the following link www.cadcim.com.
They also provide Live Virtual Online Training on various software packages.
For more information, write at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Tickoo Institute of Emerging Technologies (TIET)
TIET, a training and consulting division of CADCIM Technologies, provides quality training on various software packages in highly professional environment. Set up with an objective of imparting training on the state-of-the-art technologies in the field of CAD/CAM/CAE, Civil/GIS, and Animation/VFX, TIET lays emphasis on conceptual learning as well as application-based approach to develop and harness the technical skills of the students and keep them abreast of the latest trends and advancements in engineering technologies.
Please visit http://www.tiet.in for more information.