Singapore, Nov 29, 2018 – Browzwear, the leading provider of 3D solutions for fashion design, development and merchandising, announced the much-anticipated release of VStitcher 8.0 and Lotta 4.0. These new versions of their renowned 3D fashion design software include a variety of new features for an even better user experience.
“We are proud of the work put into this release and our team is excited to unveil some features that we know will change the way designers are currently working,” said Lena Lim, Browzwear chief commercial officer. “Now, more than ever, designers will be able to produce digital garments that look, drape, fit and move almost exactly like real physical garments. Using 3D garments shortens time to market and significantly reduces wasted resources including budget and materials for a better bottom line and a cleaner environment.”
Some of the most significant new features include:
- Integrated Ray Trace Engine to seamlessly access Ray Trace renderings
- Cloud rendering service, allowing automation of render pipelines
- High quality photorealistic fur images and other complex materials
- Adjustable smart shoes that work with multiple avatar shapes and types, and can be used in various poses and animations
- Drag and drop smart zippers and buttons that can be shared and distributed as a complete asset package
- GIF animations and turntables to easily export and share online
- Advanced animation plugin to evaluate true-to-life fit in motion and render in ray trace – all in one place
In addition, users will enjoy the ability to import assets from online and cloud-based asset management systems into a new asset library, or connect their own libraries with the Browzwear Open Platform. More details about these and other new features can be found on the Browzwear blog.
“We’ve made impressive advances with the simple and powerful user interface for an improved user experience,” said Avihay Feld, Browzwear chief product officer. “Our 8.0 release delivers enhanced end-to-end workflow leveraging VStitcher and Lotta from cutline design to manufacture, and tools like these that close the digital workflow loop is what we aim to deliver to our customers.”
The company recently hosted a series of multi-language webinars to introduce their customers to the newest features. To access a recording of one of the informational webinars, click to choose English or Mandarin.
Browzwear’s pioneering 3D solutions for apparel design, merchandising and sales are the key to a successful digital product lifecycle. Through the power of accurate, true-to-life 3D, designers, pattern-makers, production and marketing can now collaborate effectively and shorten delivery schedules. With Browzwear’s open platform and partner ecosystem, brands and retailers world-wide are automating workflows, reducing iterations and samples, and selling garments even before they are produced.
Learn more at browzwear.com.