DALLAS, TX and PRAGUE, Czech Republic, Oct 9, 2015 – be3D, a Y Soft company, and the company revolutionizing the entry and mid-level 3D printer market, announced newest version of DeeRed, the company’s largest, professional 3D printer for prototyping and creating finished manufactured objects. The newest version of DeeRed will make its public debut at the 3D Printshow in Paris, October 16-17.
DeeRed boasts the largest 3D print capacity in its price category with a print chamber volume of 400 x 600 x 800 mm representing a 50% volume increase. Now designers and manufacturers can produce final objects in one print run without having to assemble several smaller objects together.
“With DeeRed we focused on making 3D creation simple and easy, so customers can focus on their creativity, design and innovation,” said David Miklas, be3D CEO. “When time to market is crucial, the ability to create high quality, large objects at an affordable price becomes even more paramount.”
DeeRed, a fused filament fabrication (FFF) 3D printer, has two extruders that support printing with two different types of material or colors. In addition to a larger print chamber and a smaller overall footprint, the latest version of DeeRed offers many enhancements.
Print Preparation and Print Quality Features:
- Removable print platform – easy access to prepare the print platform and to remove the finished print
- New heating bed for printing with advanced materials such as ABS and HIPS
- Expanded portfolio of print profile templates – predefined settings within DeeControl software for optimized parameters; DeeControl is be3D’s proprietary layering software that prepares design files into 3D print-ready files and is included with DeeRed
New Ease of Use & Safety Features:
- New, larger 7-inch touch-screen – Initiate, pause and continue 3D print operation through an intuitive touch screen interface
- Web cam – provides remote monitoring and still photos on print progress
- Ethernet connection – the ability to transfer final files to DeeRed from any networked computer
- Magnetic door locks and the ability to lock access to the printer – Prevents undesired door openings by automatically pausing printing and safeguards the print until it is completed and ready to be removed by the print owner
DeeRed is ideally suitable for a variety of professional applications, ranging from fast prototyping by designers and model creation by architects to customized manufacturing for marketing agencies, finished goods manufacturing and augmented manufacturing.
Pricing and Availability
DeeRed will be making its debut at the 3D Printshow in Paris on October 16, Stand IN-2 at the Carrousel du Louvre. Suggested MSRP for DeeRed starts at 25,000 Euros (approximately $28,000 USD) and will be generally available in the first quarter of 2016. For additional details and product specifications, please visit be3dprinters.com.
Note to Editors: David Miklas will be speaking at 3D Printshow, Paris on October 17 during the Futurist: Fabricating Maker Futures tract, 11:30AM.
be3D, a Y Soft Company, is revolutionizing the entry and mid-level 3D printing market. The company offers two advanced 3D printer models, DeeGreen and DeeRed, designed to satisfy even the most demanding of customers. Headquartered in the Czech Republic, be3D has representation in Europe, North and South America, Australia, Japan and the United Arab Emirates. In 2014, Y Soft invested a majority stake in be3D.